Staying at one of our vacation homes?
Sharing your vacation photos or videos on Instagram?
Tag us to take part of our monthly ‘Free Vacation’ competition!
Here’s what you need to do:
- Have lots of fun
- Take photos and videos
- share on Instagram (Make sure to share as Reals or Posts. If you share it as a story- make sure to save to highlights, so it won’t disappear before we’ll see… ).
- Tag us: @yalarent + #yala_vacation
That’s it! your in the competition.
Each month we’ll go through all of our gustes tagged content and choose our favorit photo or video. at the begining of the foollowing month, we’ll call our winner and schedule thier free vacation.
Good luck and have a great vacation!
Terms & Conditions
- These terms come to regulate the “Free Vacation” contest that Yalarent (hereinafter “the Company”) conducts among its guests.
- The competition will take place every month, starting in February 2023, until further notice.
- Participation in the competition:
- Only our vacation homes adult (over 18) guests can participate.
- A guest can only participate in the month he stayed.
- There is no limit to the number of contents a guest can upload and tag during the same month.
- Content that will be included in the contest is only content that will be tagged with yalarent@ and #yala_vacation, Both labels are necessary.
- Only content that will be available at time of choosing a winner (the beginning of the following month) will be included, so if you share it as a story- make sure to save to highlights, so it won’t disappear before we’ll see…
- Company employees and their families cannot participate in the competition.
- The contents should reflect the vibe of a family vacation, and be suitable for consumption by all ages.
- Do not tag any offensive or sexual content . Don’t show anything that violates the law or our hosting policy, including smoking on the property, playing loud music.
- The contents submitted to the contest must be genuine and verifiable, and the copyrights in them, including the copy rights, moral rights, rights to use them, including the right to use photos or videos if they appear, which include photos of people or other elements that are the subject of rights, within the framework of this contest, on its terms as detailed in these regulations, are owned by the participant.
- It will be clarified that the participant in the contest expresses his consent that the company will be allowed to use any content that is uploaded for her needs at her discretion in any media chosen by the organizer of the contest, including digital media, without time limit and without any consideration.
- Participants are strictly prohibited from sharing/uploading as part of the competition any item and/or material that violates any law or agreement and/or the publication of which would constitute a violation of any law or agreement, including but not limited to materials whose use and/or publication would constitute a violation of rights authors or any other intellectual property rights; violation of defamation or libel laws; Violation of penal laws in connection with obscene publications; violation of privacy protection laws; harming the feelings of the public or any part of it; or breach of contract or duty of confidence or confidentiality.
5. Selection of winners:
- The selection of the winner is at the sole discretion of the company, and it will not be required to provide any reason for the selection.
- It will be emphasized that if it is found that the chosen photo/video does not meet the conditions of the competition, such as: they were not taken while on vacation in one of our resorts during the month of the competition, the win will be disqualified and a new winner will be chosen.
6. The prize:
- The free vacation will include two nights, not including weekends, holidays, special occasions or June- August.
- In one of our vacation homes in Israel., for up to 6 people, subject to availability (it will be possible to upgrade/add people with an extra cost).
- YalaRent may, at its sole discretion, change the prize and replace it with a similar or equivalent prize and/or cancel the contest at any time and the participants waive any claims and/or demands in connection therewith.
- The vacation cannot be exchanged for a cash prize.
7. Participant’s responsibility
- All participants in the contest, and all that is involved in it, do so at their own risk, and the company and/or anyone on its behalf and/or any third party that cooperates with them in connection with the contest, will not be responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, loss, expense and loss of profit (including bodily harm and mental anguish) which will be caused to the participant in all related matters for this competition, including and without detracting from the generality of the aforementioned, in all regards to the manner of conducting the competition, to update the conditions
the competition, for the method of determining the winner, for the method of receiving and redeeming the prize, and for any decision and/or action that you will take and/or do based on the participation in the competition.
- The company will not bear any responsibility towards the participant in the event of an act and/or omission of any third party, including a dispute with any third party in connection with the competition.
8. The right to cancel or suspend the competition
- The company reserves the right, subject to its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, change or suspend the competition and the participants will not have any claim and/or claim and/or demand as a result.
- The organizer of the contest does not guarantee that the contest will not be interrupted or will take place as a series without limitations or interruptions, will be managed without errors, will be immune from unauthorized access, damages, breakdowns, inaccuracies, Typographical errors and malfunctions, including malfunctions in hardware, software, communication lines, the Internet, network The computers, equipment, the electrical network and the various systems through which the competition is conducted. The organizer of the competition will not carry Liability in connection with and/or as a result of any claim and/or claim and/or demand that concerns damage and/or expense etc. which will be caused to the participant and/or to third parties due to unauthorized access and/or damage and/or inaccuracies and/or errors and/or error, malfunction, delay, omission, deletion, disruption, or any technical failure resulting from and/or related in the systems and/or in the contest, including, but not limited to, failure to receive the participant’s registration to participate in the contest, disruption
Participant details etc.
- The organizer of the competition reserves the right to stop the competition before the specified date, among other things, whenever a malfunction or event occurs that is beyond its control.
- The organizer of the contest reserves the right not to award the prize to the winning participant if it is found that that participant acted fraudulently and/or not in the way stipulated in these contest regulations.
- The headings of the sections are intended for convenience only and shall not be used for the interpretation of this regulation.
- The organizer of the competition will not bear any responsibility for any damage, physical or mental, accidental, special or consequential, inconvenience, loss, anguish of mind and the like in those results, direct or indirect, caused to the winner of the competition, to his property and/or to any third party, due to the use made by the winner of the prize And the winner waives any claim, claim or demand against the contest organizer in connection therewith.
- Upon receiving the prize, the winner agrees and undertakes that the organizer of the contest, its officers, managers, employees, representatives, and any other person or entity associated with this contest will be released from any responsibility and from any claim for compensation, damage, or restitution that originates from participation in the aforementioned contest and/or winning, enjoyment or use of the prize.
- Any question and matter related to the writing, validity, interpretation and enforcement of these regulations, or related to the rights and obligations of the participant and the organizer of the contest in connection with the contest, will be subject to the laws of the State of Israel.
- The participant undertakes that he will not have any claim against the organizer of the competition and/or anyone on her behalf in connection with the competition and/or the competition procedure.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the rules of the competition are for the purposes of creating discourse and sales promotion only and the competition will not be considered a lottery as defined in section 224 of the Penal Code and this is due to the fact that the winning is not by way of fate.
- The activity and these regulations will be subject to the provision of Section 33 of the Contracts Law (General Part), 5733-1973, according to which the decision and/or assessment of the jury subject to this activity, will not be the subject of a court hearing.
- Inquiries or inquiries regarding this competition can be directed to the company in any of the following ways: